The next generation of Zoya Naturel is almost here! Introducing, Zoya Naturel Satins, a collection of six new, neutral nail polish colors in an ultra-wearable, low-sheen, chic satin finish. A hybrid between matte and glossy polishes, the new Zoya Satin* formula provides opaque coverage and is longer lasting than traditional matte shades. The flawlessly smooth finish hides imperfections and creates a luxurious, satin finish nail look.
· ZP779/Rowan: Creamy suede taupe, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish.
· ZP781/Sage: Mossy sage green, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish.
· ZP778/Tove: Misty slate grey, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish.
· ZP780/Brittany: Rose mauve cream, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish.
· ZP783/Ana: Light toasted almond, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish.
*Zoya Satin is not intended to be worn with a top coat. For best results: Prep nail with Zoya Remove Plus Nail Polish Remover, apply base coat and finish with 2 thin coats of any Zoya Satin Nail Polish.
ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
$9 (US) Standard Colors. Available in top salons, spas and on zoya.com
COMING SOON - Zoya Satin Seal Topcoat!
Turn any color into an elegant Satin finish beauty with just one coat!
What do you guys think? I'm really looking forward to Rowan and Brittany! I feel like these are going to be perfect for the Spring time, don't you?