Finger Lickin’ Lacquer releases Spring 2015 collection
Spring has sprung at Finger Lickin’ Lacquer headquarters, and there’s no better way to celebrate than with the new spring collection called “Spring In Your Step!”
The line of 6 polishes, inspired by spring and all the wonderful things it brings, will launch on March 20th and retail individually for $9. “There’s nothing like spring - especially here in the South! It’s time to break out the sandals and the Easter dresses and gear up for everything from egg hunts to the Carolina Cup to watching the first blossoms of spring appear,” says Finger Lickin’ Lacquer owner Jennifer Diringer. “There’s no better way to celebrate this season than with some lusciously scented polishes that evoke so many wonderful spring memories!”
- Peachy Keen: This fruity coral holo with golden flakies smells like spring in the South, with the peach orchards in blossom again.
- Quite Contrary: Cream with the slightest hint of green, this holo with pink flakes recalls hardy wildflowers poking through the last of winter’s snow.
- Lilac Festival: A celebration of the flowers coming back into bloom, this violet holo with tiny yellow flakies brings spring to life. Inspired by the Lilac Festival that takes place yearly in our second home of Rochester, New York, this polish comes unscented.
- Eat Me: A warm cocoa crelly with pastel pink and blue flecks, its sweet chocolate scent will make you want to bite the ears off your Easter bunnies.
- She Works Hard for the Honey: You better BEElieve this black and gold glitter topper will HIVE you all aBUZZ with its superFLY look and delicious honeyed fragrance!
And in honor of FLL passing the one-year mark:
- Birthday Suit - A nude crelly with confetti-like flecks of pastel glitters and the sweet smell of success--and birthday cake.
The Spring In Your Step collection will be available at the new and improved fingerlickinlacquer.com on March 20th, 2015.
Finger Lickin' Lacquer was founded in 2014 by Jennifer and Jeremy Diringer. Finger Lickin' Lacquer offers unique and fragrant nail polishes that are 5-free, with all formulas being completely free of chemicals such as camphor, toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP). Finger Lickin' Lacquer polishes feature a flat brush for easy application. Finger Lickin' Lacquer also offers cuticle oils. If you would like more information about Finger Lickin' Lacquer, contact Jennifer Diringer by emailing email@example.com or visiting http://www.FingerLickinLacquer.com